Yes. Your Monolith wallet is protected by a daily spending limit (default: 10 ETH). Swaps count towards the daily limit so try to keep this in mind while defining your security settings.
Articles in this section
- What are the supported token pairs for swaps?
- What are the supported exchanges for swaps?
- Do swaps count towards my daily spending limit?
- How can I swap tokens and what are the fees in the Monolith Wallet?
- Android: Why are you telling me that my device is not secure?
- What fees do you charge for your Contract Wallet?
- How do I log out of the Monolith app?
- Can I use Face ID or Touch ID with Monolith?
- Can I use Monolith on multiple devices?
- What does ‘Unpair Device’ mean?