The Monolith wallet integrates ParaSwap, a popular aggregator for interacting with multiple DeFi protocols. ParaSwap helps you get the best prices by splitting your orders over several decentralised exchanges if necessary. To access the swap feature, hit the blue ‘+’ icon on the home screen followed by ‘Swap Tokens’ (note: your wallet needs to be topped up with crypto to make a swap).
Articles in this section
- What are the supported token pairs for swaps?
- What exchanges are used for swapping tokens?
- Do swaps count towards my daily spending limit?
- How can I swap tokens in the Monolith Wallet?
- Android: Why are you telling me that my device is not secure?
- Are there any fees associated with the Wallet?
- How do I log out of the Monolith app?
- Can I use Face ID or Touch ID with Monolith?
- Can I use Monolith on multiple devices?
- What does ‘Unpair Device’ mean?