Please freeze your card immediately using the Monolith app to prevent any further misuse of your card. You can do this by hitting the ‘Card’ tab followed by ‘Freeze Card’ under the ‘Card Settings’ menu. If you cannot identify the transaction, please contact us through the app by hitting the ‘Settings’ tab followed by ‘Get support’ under the ‘Support’ menu or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look into this for you.
Articles in this section
- Will card refunds appear in my statement?
- I see a transaction I don’t recognise - what can I do?
- I’m waiting for a refund to my account, what can I do?
- Can I file for a refund if I am unsatisfied with my purchase?
- I have been overcharged for a transaction or I did not receive the goods I purchased - what can I do?
- Where can I view my Monolith Visa® Debit Card transactions?
- What are my Monolith Visa® Debit Card limits?
- Does the Monolith app need to be open to make transactions with the card?