Please freeze your card using the Monolith app immediately to prevent any further misuse of your card. Go to the 'Card' tab > ‘Freeze Card’. If you cannot identify the transaction please contact us through the app by going to the ‘Settings' tab > ‘Get support’ so we can help you.
Articles in this section
- Will card refunds appear in my statement?
- I see a transaction I don’t recognise - what can I do?
- I’m waiting for a refund to my account, what can I do?
- Can I file for a refund if I am unsatisfied with my purchase?
- I have been overcharged for a transaction or I did not receive the goods I purchased - what can I do?
- Where can I view my Monolith Visa® Debit Card transactions?
- What are my Monolith Visa® Debit Card limits?
- Does the Monolith app need to be open to make transactions with the card?