We're sorry that you've forgotten your Monolith PIN. If you don't have biometrics enabled and you have forgotten your Monolith PIN, you will need to delete Monolith and restore your wallet using your Seed. Please see our recovery process.
Articles in this section
- What are the supported token pairs for swaps?
- What exchanges are used for swapping tokens?
- Do swaps count towards my daily spending limit?
- How can I swap tokens in the Monolith Wallet?
- Android: Why are you telling me that my device is not secure?
- Are there any fees associated with the Wallet?
- How do I log out of the Monolith app?
- Can I use Face ID or Touch ID with Monolith?
- Can I use Monolith on multiple devices?
- What does ‘Unpair Device’ mean?