You can view your Monolith Visa® Debit Card transactions by hitting the ‘Activity’ tab. For older transactions, hit the ‘Card’ tab in the app followed by ‘View Statements’ under the ‘Limits and Statements’ menu.
Articles in this section
- Will card refunds appear in my statement?
- I see a transaction I don’t recognise - what can I do?
- I’m waiting for a refund to my account, what can I do?
- Can I file for a refund if I am unsatisfied with my purchase?
- I have been overcharged for a transaction or I did not receive the goods I purchased - what can I do?
- Where can I view my Monolith Visa® Debit Card transactions?
- What are my Monolith Visa® Debit Card limits?
- Does the Monolith app need to be open to make transactions with the card?