The Ethereum network charges ‘gas’ in ETH to process transactions. In your Contract Wallet, the Gas Tank is where you store the ETH needed to pay gas to process transactions. To top it up, you select the fuel gauge icon underneath your Contract Wallet balance. You must not empty your Gas Tank completely, since you need to pay for a transaction in order to top-up your Gas Tank.
Articles in this section
- What tokens can I top up my Monolith Visa® Debit Card with?
- What tokens are available on the wallet?
- Which countries are supported by Monolith?
- How to get the Monolith TokenCard
- What is the "Gas Tank"?
- How do I add crypto tokens to my Contract wallet?
- What is a Contract Wallet?
- What is a "Seed"?
- How do I get the Monolith Visa® Debit Card?
- What is Monolith?