No. Currently you can only use Monolith on one device at a time.
Articles in this section
- What are the supported token pairs for swaps?
- What exchanges are used for swapping tokens?
- Do swaps count towards my daily spending limit?
- How can I swap tokens in the Monolith Wallet?
- Android: Why are you telling me that my device is not secure?
- Are there any fees associated with the Wallet?
- How do I log out of the Monolith app?
- Can I use Face ID or Touch ID with Monolith?
- Can I use Monolith on multiple devices?
- What does ‘Unpair Device’ mean?