Yes. Hit the Settings tab in the app followed by ‘Change App Pin’ under the ‘General’ menu and follow the instructions. The Monolith PIN is different to your Monolith Visa® Debit Card PIN: the Monolith PIN is used to access the app, and is not used for spending money with your card.
Articles in this section
- What are the supported token pairs for swaps?
- What exchanges are used for swapping tokens?
- Do swaps count towards my daily spending limit?
- How can I swap tokens in the Monolith Wallet?
- Android: Why are you telling me that my device is not secure?
- Are there any fees associated with the Wallet?
- How do I log out of the Monolith app?
- Can I use Face ID or Touch ID with Monolith?
- Can I use Monolith on multiple devices?
- What does ‘Unpair Device’ mean?