No. Whilst frozen, your Monolith TokenCard is (temporarily) no longer active. To unfreeze your card go to ‘Card Settings’ > ‘Unfreeze Card’.
Articles in this section
- Which countries are supported by Monolith?
- What is “verified by VISA®”?
- Can I spend with a "frozen" Monolith TokenCard?
- Can I freeze my Monolith TokenCard temporarily?
- I’ve damaged my card, what shall I do?
- Who are Contis?
- How do I activate my Monolith Visa® Debit card?
- My Monolith card payment was declined, what do I do?
- My card balance is negative. Why is this?
- Can I have more than one Monolith Visa® Debit Card?