Our cards are sent out from the UK in regular mail so delivery times will vary depending on the address. The majority of eligible cardholders will receive their card within ten days of applying. It could take slightly longer for customers living somewhat further afield.
Articles in this section
- What documents do you require for Know-Your-Customer (KYC)?
- Why do I need to provide personal information?
- I’ve received my card but the packaging has been tampered with.
- It’s been longer than 10 business days and I have not received my card.
- Do I have to pay for a Monolith Visa® debit card?
- When will I get my card?
- What age do I need to be to apply for a Monolith Debit Card?
- What documents are required for verification when ordering a Monolith Visa® debit card?
- What is the Monolith Visa® debit card?